Friday, April 13, 2018

My House

Good evening my friends! I hope you've all had a wonderful day. I have spent my day in my yard doing yard cleanup! I had my son help me. Then my folks came down and we all ate sandwiches and chips outside. It was a good day!

I've had beautiful azaleas this year. They have had so many gorgeous blooms! 
 They are on top of each other and taller than my head!

Today, I had to mow the yard. Of course one of the pitfalls of loving my half-dead tree are limbs in the yard. I had my son do stick pick-up while I pulled out dead limbs from the azaleas and raked leaves. And raked leaves, and raked some more leaves. 
I'm sure the limb and leaf truck will be happy to fill the truck with one stop! 

My parents want me to stay right here. It is a lovely house with a marvelous yard. I remember picking it because I could see myself staying here. I love the yard and I love the house. I am an avid bookaholic and I don't know what I will do in a camper with all of my books. I guess I will have to keep only a few. (Can a bookaholic do that?!) 

I believe, as I stretch out in my bed in my room tonight I will have to conduct a serious discussion with my little nest. 

I don't know what I plan to do now.

Peace and Love,

Tela

No comments:

Post a Comment