Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I've made my decision

I have made my decision. I am afraid that unless the fairy godmother decides to come pay off all of my current bills and helps me to buy a camper, I believe I will have to stay put where I am.

I have a lovely house right here, and for the price of it, I can't beat it. My household bills here are not very bad either. I know my bills are better than some people have. My parents and I were comparing power bills today and I nearly choked over the price they paid this month for their power.

I have loads of things I need to get in order before moving anywhere. I need to make sure my credit is totally grand. I also need to have a job I want to go to on a daily basis. I also need an affordable house, camper, apartment, whatever I decide.

Let's face it. In my lifetime I've had one other house that was affordable in this way. I regretted leaving it after trying to pay for a more expensive place. I believe I am right in staying put. Besides, I can always take trips to the beach...maybe.

Now, instead of sorting through bunches of things and throwing away stuff, I can find it all a happy home and get my house decluttered. Cluttered a little is normal. Cluttered to the point I am now is crazy to me. I can't stand it. Gotta have a little order! That must be the Capricorn in me! ha ha ha!

Now, I have to drink another cup of coffee.

Peace and Love,

Tela

No comments:

Post a Comment