Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What's your passion?

What's your passion? What makes you so excited, people can't stand to be around you when you're talking about it? What makes you tick?

Recently, my 8 year old had these words of wisdom. "My passion is science! I love dinosaurs and it's all about science. I love studying the science of dinosaurs!" Do you talk about things in your life like this? I mean, he's got it figured out! He knows EXACTLY what makes him wake up all excited each day! Do you wake up all excited to start your day?

I think there are less people waking up excited about anything. We are getting up and just taking in oxygen. We put one foot in front of the other with little to no enthusiasm for it. How can we continue to do that? What are we teaching our kids if we are miserable? There are plenty of things to be miserable about, but somehow we have to rise above that feeling. Somehow, we have to find a spark and make it burn!!

I challenge all of us to find our spark. Add fuel to it each day and watch how soon it will blaze. We'll feel better about ourselves. We'll be more productive. We'll be better parents, mates, friends. We'll love ourselves and wake up happy to do so.

Happy Reading or whatever makes YOU happiest!
Tela

No comments:

Post a Comment